Revenue StandBy counts for EQM?

Old Dec 11, 2019, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Marriot Platinum
Revenue StandBy counts for EQM?

Missed a return flight(regular revenue ticket) from JFK and was put on standby list for subsequent flights. After multiple failed attempts finally was ticketed via a connection instead of the original non stop. My ticket was on paper stock and never showed up on my phone. Still no credit 3 days later. Is this something that if submitted would eventually lead to EQM credit? (I'm 600 short for platinum without this return leg)
Old Dec 11, 2019, 8:18 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by northernlights1
Missed a return flight(regular revenue ticket) from JFK and was put on standby list for subsequent flights. After multiple failed attempts finally was ticketed via a connection instead of the original non stop. My ticket was on paper stock and never showed up on my phone. Still no credit 3 days later. Is this something that if submitted would eventually lead to EQM credit? (I'm 600 short for platinum without this return leg)
Call AAdvantage Customer Service 888-697-5636. They will do it over the phone.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Short answer for future searchers. AA's computer finally caught up at the end of day 3 and deposited the miles as EQM. Made the status...
Old Dec 13, 2019, 4:13 am

All revenue flights should count, sometimes the system is slow in this regard. Paper stock just means they printed the stock—the ticket is still within the system and sent to aadvantage. Still always good to keep a copy of the ticket!
Old Dec 15, 2019, 9:43 am
Original Poster

I just didn't know if since I missed my original flight and then put me on subsequent flights that it changed the ticket from a revenue to a non revenue fare/ticket...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.