Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Quickly check date to see if widebody is flying - new spreadsheet tool

Old Nov 7, 2019, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat

So I'm planning a status run and wanted to see if I can maybe try out some of the widebodies domestically. I've never been on the 787 so that's my goal. I noticed TPG has a pretty good timetable but it sucks if I'm planning for a specific date(s). So I quickly grabbed everything and threw it in Excel. I'm sharing it here in Google Sheets just in case anyone else would find it useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Basically, enter the dates you want to travel in cells B4 and B5. Example, you would enter November 16 as 16-Nov. (I believe any date format would work).

Then, the sheet will quickly check if your dates fit any of the routes. Column N checks your outbound date, and column O checks your Inbound date. If your date is in the range, the cell will say TRUE and be highlighted green.

I'm not planning on updating this (unless someone points out an error), but I'll probably do it again for the next timetable TPG puts out. It takes 10mins to throw together.

Cheers

Edit: It's locked as view only. You'll have to save as your own copy to edit. It also ignores frequency of the flight (Ex. MWF flights) so keep that in mind.
hawaii-bound, rktsci and flybie like this.

Last edited by peaches070; Nov 7, 2019 at 8:37 pm Reason: clarification on getting copy
Old Nov 7, 2019, 8:40 pm

Thumbs up

Wow. Thanks for your effort.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 5:31 am

Programs: AA PPro
Cool project, I am also a fan of AA domestic widebody flights (taken 763 and 772 multiple times MIA-JFK, 772 MIA-DFW, 773 MIA-LAX). Just an FYI for you TPG makes their post based on the publicly available AA cargo domestic widebody timetable: https://www.aacargo.com/ship/schedules.html
Old Nov 8, 2019, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
thank you! that helps a lot actually

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.