FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
I hope you have diplomatic immunity
Or are a famous movie and Broadway actor..........Bueller.....Bueller
Old Oct 31, 2019, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by justinbrett
C17 is a STOL (short take off and landing) military aircraft designed to get into all sorts of airfields, even dirt runways.

it should not be used to determine which airfields are suitable for wide body passenger aircraft.

it’s actually a very powerful aircraft and can climb very fast.
Got that right:

https://www.military.com/video/milit.../1762113028001
Old Oct 31, 2019, 2:43 pm

Programs: AA 1MM
I will be using one of these next year if the price is competitive.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 5:09 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rowingman
These flights are part of the agreement struck with the NZ aviation authority to green light the tighter AA/Qantas relationship. A quid pro quo, to cite common language and current events.
Not that it matters much at this juncture, but I'm now under the impression that there was no such requirement/precondition/pressure, etc. (whatever word one might choose to use.) Rather, AA was actually anxious to give it a go, go figure.
teemuflyer likes this.

Last edited by JonNYC; Nov 24, 2019 at 5:14 pm
Old Dec 1, 2019, 10:38 am

new LAX to CHC flights?

I thought I'd read new LAX-CHC non-stop flights would be available to book beginning Nov 30, 2019 (for service beginning Oct 2020). Both yesterday and this morning checking random October dates for non-stops on AA's schedule wasn't able to pull any up however.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen these? Not sure my recall is correct, or maybe something changed.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 10:55 am
Suspended

Location: The part of NC where we have electricity, paved roads, and high school diplomas.
Programs: AA Platinum
The Expertflyer time table search functionality shows the route starting the week of 10/25, and it operates on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
That would means the first flight is 10/28 (Wednesday), and that date is still not searchable on AA.com (currently searchable until 10/27).
JDiver likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 11:27 am

Thanks! I didn't realize EP would show the routes in advance of start-up (before they were bookable by the operating airline). Good Info.

Last edited by cmtlatitudes; Dec 1, 2019 at 11:31 am Reason: clarification

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.