Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Cant add infants passport info nrt to lax

Old Oct 25, 2019, 1:07 am
Original Poster

Flying aa 170. I cant seem to add my 1 year olds passport information to the itinerary. It says saved but it doesnt save. He is lap infant. Cant select meal for him either.

txh
Old Oct 25, 2019, 6:23 am

Programs: CK or bust
Originally Posted by webazoid
Flying aa 170. I cant seem to add my 1 year olds passport information to the itinerary. It says saved but it doesnt save. He is lap infant. Cant select meal for him either.

txh
You will need to take care of it with an agent at the airport. Infant in arms or lap child tickets can have passport information added to them by phone but youll still have to see an agent to check in regardless.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 6:59 am

Programs: AA EXP

txh
I don't believe that there is a meal provided for a lap infant.
Redhead likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: CK or bust

txh
Originally Posted by deeruck
I don't believe that there is a meal provided for a lap infant.
Correct so the sponsoring passenger (with whom the kidlet is flying) should select an infant meal instead of their adult one and typically the cabin is catered with a few extra entrees on the adult side.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.