Lounge options LAX and LHR

Old Oct 20, 2019, 5:22 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by Jonesdds
Actually, it does show out of 3, on the app. Someone mentioned on “EF” it shows terminal 5, what is EF?
Lyon flights move from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 next weekend (effective Sunday 27 October)
Old Oct 20, 2019, 6:49 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Actually, it does show out of 3, on the app. Someone mentioned on “EF” it shows terminal 5, what is EF?
Expert Flyer. They get the info from the airlines, and as pointed out above LYS changes to T5 after next weekend. Without a date being provided, i used a random week of dates a few weeks from now as I figured you were planing ahead and also wanted to see if schedules/flight numbers varied by day of week and/or had more than one flight per day. I also checked terminal details for that flight on various days of the week to see if it was consistent.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 7:09 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Champagne bar mentioned T5 or T3? BA first?

no ones mentioned Qantas gin bar T3, worthwhile? Gin Martini lover here.

of course getting off 11 hr flight to drink feeling like it’s 6-7 am maybe I won’t care. Probably fill up in Qantas LAX lounge and try to go to sleep soon, wake up early, pretending I’m already on European time. Of course the return will be a different story.
They have a champagne bar at the BA F Lounges in both T3 and T5, as well as the extensive high end liquor offerings.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by fotographer
off topic to the OP..
how is Santa Barbara, these days, spent 18 years growing up there..
at a time when the 101 had traffic signals, and there was free parking at the beach.
You're going way back then. Beautiful of course when the hills aren’t on fire.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.