Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA needs to invest in decrepit gates at ORD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA needs to invest in decrepit gates at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2019, 9:57 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, AC Aeroplan, UA MileagePlus, WN Rapid Rewards
Correct. Delta and United will both have new lounges in MSY. An independent The Club lounge will be available for Oneworld affiliated passengers flying in biz class. Of course, any passenger could also purchase access to the lounge if they so choose. The Club will be located between Concourse A and B. I am quite happy UA will finally have a lounge.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 7:44 am

Programs: AAdvantage
Don’t the airlines at least have some say in how the gate areas look and what goes in to them? I mean, many AA gates I see have that same blue-red striped carpet, and the gate podiums all look the same. Wouldn’t this be AA’s decision?

Anyone remember those awful grey chairs that were in every AA gate area at DFW and ORD? I always thought these were AA chairs since I don’t recall seeing them anywhere else.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
ORD sucks, but what do you expect for anything run by the City of Chicago...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.