Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Where can I find the confirmation or ticket number for a partner connecting flight?

Where can I find the confirmation or ticket number for a partner connecting flight?

Old Sep 20, 19, 4:00 am
Original Poster

Post Where can I find the confirmation or ticket number for a partner connecting flight?

Hello!

Iíve booked an Aadvantage award ticket FCO-PHL-LAX, with the second leg on Alaska. I need to contact AS for seats, etc and need either an AS confirmation number or ticket number...where can I find this info? Itís not in the emailed receipt or confirmation.
Sorry if this has already been answered, I did search both the AA and AS forums before posting...😬
thanks in advance!
Old Sep 20, 19, 4:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

An easy way is to phone either AA or AS and ask. If booked with AA, give the agent the AA record locator and ask for the AS one
Old Sep 20, 19, 5:11 am

Programs: AA/US - PlatinumPro; 1W Sapphire; HHonors - Silver; UA dirt
Call and ask. Information is readily given.
Old Sep 20, 19, 5:26 am
Original Poster

Thanks all for your prompt replies. Are they any alternatives to a phone call? Im currently in Europe and I was hoping to avoid the expensive phone charges, at €1/min it adds up quickly!
Old Sep 20, 19, 5:43 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by elaine1314 View Post
Thanks all for your prompt replies. Are they any alternatives to a phone call? Im currently in Europe and I was hoping to avoid the expensive phone charges, at €1/min it adds up quickly!
Call one of their European numbers: https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-ser...et-changes.jsp.
Old Sep 20, 19, 6:01 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*
Thanks all for your prompt replies. Are they any alternatives to a phone call? Im currently in Europe and I was hoping to avoid the expensive phone charges, at Ä1/min it adds up quickly!
You can always send them a direct message on Twitter. They're very quick with replying.
Old Sep 20, 19, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus
Thanks all for your prompt replies. Are they any alternatives to a phone call? Im currently in Europe and I was hoping to avoid the expensive phone charges, at Ä1/min it adds up quickly!
Skype is free to 800 numbers. Do you have a computer or cell phone with internet access
I use Skype to call the normal AA Platinum number when I am out of the US

Search this Thread