Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Activity not updating, but EQD and probably EQM updated

Old Sep 18, 19, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond (Aspire)

This Monday I flew MIA-LHR-BRU on BA metal, AA ticket stock and AA flight numbers. By Tuesday, it appears that my EQD (and probably EQM) went up - I know because that flight pushed me over the 15K to re-qualify for EXP, but the flight(s) do not show up in activity - the oldest posting is still 11 Sept (CC miles). In the meantime I got my SWU posted - but activity is still not showing the flights.

I don't always watch my activity that closely - but I have never noticed the summary numbers changing and the activity not. I was missing about $1000 on the re-qualification, so I can't really think of anything else having pushed me over.
Old Sep 19, 19, 12:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond (Aspire)
Never mind. this was a return flight of an old ticket and it showed in August. Not my brightest moment - that said, I really think activity should show under the date it happened - not when the first flight on a ticket was.
Old Sep 19, 19, 5:39 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Choice Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
I have had activity take an extra day to show even though I have seen my EQD and EQM go up. I think it's only happened once though.

Search this Thread