AA/QR Business class lounge (LAX)

Old Sep 16, 19, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

AA/QR Business class lounge (LAX)

Hi, I'm flying SFO-LAX-DOH-KTM tomorrow and I'm not sure which lounge will I be accessing at LAX.
Old Sep 17, 19, 12:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Gold, SBUX Gold
Assuming you're in QR J on LAX-DOH, then you'd have access to the OW Business Lounge in TBIT. I believe technically, you could also get into the AA Flagship Lounge, but the OW lounge will be closer to your departure gate.
Old Sep 17, 19, 4:58 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by The.walker View Post
Hi, I'm flying SFO-LAX-DOH-KTM tomorrow and I'm not sure which lounge will I be accessing at LAX.
Originally Posted by econ View Post
Assuming you're in QR J on LAX-DOH, then you'd have access to the OW Business Lounge in TBIT. I believe technically, you could also get into the AA Flagship Lounge, but the OW lounge will be closer to your departure gate.
You'll have access to the Admirals Club (skip), the AA Flagship Lounge, both in T4, and the OW Business Lounge in TBIT. Mind you that there is an airside (inside security) connector between the two terminals and with decent mobility one can make it from one to the other in less than 10 minutes walking.

The AA Flagship Lounge is considered by most, including myself, a nicer lounge. If you have the time, start there, then head over to the OW Business Lounge to be closer to your gate prior to departure.
Old Sep 17, 19, 4:58 am

What about qantas business lounge?
Old Sep 17, 19, 5:05 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by footballfanatic View Post
That is the Oneworld lounge, run jointly by Qantas, Cathay and BA. There is also a Qantas first lounge
Old Sep 17, 19, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by footballfanatic View Post
Just go to AA Flagship in T4. Leave the lounge 15 min before boarding starts and you will have plenty of time to make it to your gate

Search this Thread