Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How do I book a specific routing (DFW-DBV, FCO-DFW)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2019, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage

I booked 4 award tickets with outbound routing DFW-LHR/LGW-DBV (changing airports in London) and return routing FCO-DFW. Now I need to book one more paid ticket with the same routing and am having trouble getting the outbound piece. The LGW-DBV leg is on BA so I assume that's the issue.

I am able to book the right routing if I book as two separate one-way trips but the total price is $5k vs. $2.5k for the multi-city itineraries. However, the multi-city itineraries don't give me the right routing. I've tried both DFW-DBV FCO-DFW, and DFW-LHR LGW-DBV FCO-DFW.

I tried to see if I could do it with the Matrix IATA search, but couldn't figure out how to force the LHR/LGW connection.

Any tips? Should I just call? Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 14, 2019, 9:27 am

Use the multi city option on Google flights. I can get it to price (searching for random dates), presumably, your dates would work too.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 9:43 am

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
I do not see a problem with DFW-DVN and FCO-DFW search on google flights and taking an option to book on aa.com. The itinerary is getting priced up to the credit card page. Good luck!
Old Sep 14, 2019, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage
Thanks, I found it on Google flights!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.