Aviator question and current CC miles deal?

Old Sep 11, 19, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Aviator question and current CC miles deal?

Guys....

I live in Philadelphia which is a hub for American Airlines I have used the Aviator card two years ago and I got the miles and I use them up.I tried to apply again and it got rejected. what is the minimum time.... in waiting to apply for the American Airlines Aviator card again?

Currently what's the best cc mileage deal available?
I'm hoping UA mileage plus becomes 50k instead of 40k miles, so i can apply( had it 3 years ago).

We fly to within US, Alaska, Hawaii and Caribbean, Centro America.

Pls advice thx!
Kris
Old Sep 12, 19, 3:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, US, DL, CO
Originally Posted by miserkris View Post
Guys....

I live in Philadelphia which is a hub for American Airlines I have used the Aviator card two years ago and I got the miles and I use them up.I tried to apply again and it got rejected. what is the minimum time.... in waiting to apply for the American Airlines Aviator card again?
Itís 24 months from the closure of your last Aviator card.
Old Sep 13, 19, 4:42 pm

Programs: AA Plat; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold; IHG Gold
Guys....

I'm hoping UA mileage plus becomes 50k instead of 40k miles, so i can apply( had it 3 years ago).

Pls advice thx!
Kris
Originally Posted by AA100k View Post
It’s 24 months from the closure of your last Aviator card.
Barclay dropped the 24 months rule. Right now the official wording reads like once-per-lifetime, but that doesn't jibe with what they're actually doing; nobody knows what criteria they're actually using any more.

Except that you can't have more than one a time, and it's not clear whether you actually closed the last one.

See the Barclays AAdvantage Aviator PERSONAL Card - now 60K thread for the details.
sdsearch and miserkris like this.
Old Sep 14, 19, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Guys....

Pls advice thx!
Kris
There are many different AA credit cards. You have to rotate among them. Read in the Citi forum about Citi AA cards, and read in the Credit Cards forum about Barclay AA cards (including a business card that you can apply for even if you don't have a real business).

Search this Thread