Checking U and C class upgrades on AA

Old Aug 24, 19, 9:06 pm
Original Poster

Checking U and C class upgrades on AA

Earlier this year many of you were incredibly helpful at guiding me (and providing links to documentation) on how to use miles to upgrade to International or Business using points plus an upgrade charge ($350 I think). Some of you shared availability for C and U class and told me how when there is availability I can- for example- book the seat and call and get an immediate upgrade (versus waiting until the day of the flight). But I think you all have a special account or subscription that allows you to view this. If someone has access to view the two flights below and let me know I would appreciate it, or tell me how I check it myself.

AA6194 Departing November 29th at 5:10pm ORD to LHR.
AA86 Departing December 11th at 7:10pm ORD to LHR.

​​​​​

​​

Old Aug 24, 19, 9:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Expertflyer.com but also answer is probably -0- and you need C for upgrades, U is award ticket
Old Aug 24, 19, 10:02 pm

Programs: AA GLD, IHG PLT
AA6194 is a BA flight sold by AA, since it is a codeshare flight you can only upgrade with miles if you are booked in full Y.

AA86 on 12/11 is showing U0C0, however if your plans are flexible AA90 on the same day currrently is U0C2.

Search this Thread