EXP transfer to BA Gold line

Old Aug 23, 19, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, VX Gold, VS Gold, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold
EXP transfer to BA Gold line

I have a BA itinerary with my AA EXP # in the booking. Iím looking to rebook in light of BA pilot strikes, but want to minimize hold times

i recall prior post mentioned thatís AA exp line can transfer to BA gold line...is this still the case and reasonable request with a BA PNR (with my OWE status)?

thanks!
355F1 likes this.
Old Aug 23, 19, 5:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG75K, accidental DL FO, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SFGuy37 View Post
I have a BA itinerary with my AA EXP # in the booking. Iím looking to rebook in light of BA pilot strikes, but want to minimize hold times

i recall prior post mentioned thatís AA exp line can transfer to BA gold line...is this still the case and reasonable request with a BA PNR (with my OWE status)?

thanks!
A few weeks ago, I needed AA's help with a BA flight, and the EXP agent put me on hold while she connected me with BA. It probably took less than a minute, and the EXP agent provided a sort of introduction for me to the BA agent prior to leaving the conversation.

I don't know whether EXP agents would consistently handle things that way, but I certainly appreciated it, as I had been on hold with BA for about 45 minutes the previous day.

Search this Thread