any RECENT experience with GF meals in TATL Biz?

Old Aug 22, 19, 6:38 am
pmv
Original Poster

any RECENT experience with GF meals in TATL Biz?

Traveling CLT-LHR and MUC-CLT.

Looked at the meal threads, but nothing RECENT. Would appreciate any info on experiences. (good, bad, what was served)

Thanks!

pmv
Old Aug 22, 19, 7:41 am

Programs: AAdvantage
I havenít been impressed. Often youíll get some sort of mystery seafood, usually a white fish of some sort, but Iíve also received salmon and, occasionally, shrimp (which is the best of the three). They donít really understand gluten allergies so they often serve soy-heavy dishes (the two sensitivities are related) making it completely inedible. Iíve edited my preferences and gone back to just selecting something that doesnít look dangerous from the regular menu and picking around the things I canít eat. On the upside, the salads are pretty good and the gluten-free rolls arenít pure cardboard, so thereís that. As always, bring safe food with you and expect to be disappointed in the selections (which, to be honest, is a good approach all around, not just for those with food allergies).
Old Aug 22, 19, 6:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, UA Silver, Marr LTTitanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Not TATL, but wife had the GF meal on domestic F. She was pleasantly surprised; chicken breast with good seasoning, good GF roll and GF cookies. Her expectations were low, however, but she said AA "made an effort" to make it good.
Old Aug 23, 19, 4:50 am

Programs: AA/US - PlatinumPro; 1W Sapphire; HHonors - Silver; UA dirt
Ohhh.... those types of meals. I was thinking about girlfriend meals. Hummina...
Old Aug 23, 19, 8:19 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, UA Silver, Marr LTTitanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by IADCAflyer View Post
Ohhh.... those types of meals. I was thinking about girlfriend meals. Hummina...
Then you'll love this thread:

GF getting steamy again

Search this Thread