Change fee: how can I determine my change fee?

Old Aug 22, 19, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Change fee: how can I determine my change fee?

Hi guys anyone know what the change fee is for AA? fare is A/J ex europe on BA (TATL) and AA metal (DOM) excluding fare difference of course. I can't find the information in the ticket email (AA stock) I'm BA silver if that helps
Old Aug 22, 19, 6:55 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, AA Plat, SPG/Marriott Plat Premier, Hyatt Explorist
The best way to find out is to call AA and ask what the cancellation/change fee is. You can also try to change the ticket online and back out the change fee that way. Just make sure you don't actually confirm the change.

I believe the most typical change fee for an international ticket originating in the US is US$300—but again, a ticket might have different fare rules. I have no idea what the change fee typically is for ex-Europe tickets. Your status is irrelevant.
W213Sal likes this.
Old Aug 22, 19, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by flyingeph12 View Post
The best way to find out is to call AA and ask what the cancellation/change fee is. You can also try to change the ticket online and back out the change fee that way. Just make sure you don't actually confirm the change.

I believe the most typical change fee for an international ticket originating in the US is US$300—but again, a ticket might have different fare rules. I have no idea what the change fee typically is for ex-Europe tickets. Your status is irrelevant.
It's originating in Ireland, so I'll ring up and ask , I can't seem to change online, only cancel (or thats the only button on MMB and I've been too scared to click on it....) thanks!
flyingeph12 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 19, 7:40 am

Programs: Yes
From fare rules of A class fare ex-Ireland --

Charge EUR 300.00 for reissue or highest fee of all changed fare components

Search this Thread