Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

This guy’s feet were on our to be shared Admirals Club table

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

This guy’s feet were on our to be shared Admirals Club table

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2019, 5:00 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by enviroian
Good lord. What planet are these people from?

Bottom of the barrel demographic.

The planet of people placed into ever more cramped seating on planes.

People aren’t rats, but rats provide a lesson in how behavior becomes worse when placed in increasingly cramped and/or increasingly overcrowded quarters and/or subject to increased sleep deprivation. Different demographic background won’t change that dynamic.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by GUWonder

The planet of people placed into ever more cramped seating on planes.

People aren’t rats, but rats provide a lesson in how behavior becomes worse when placed in increasingly cramped and/or increasingly overcrowded quarters and/or subject to increased sleep deprivation. Different demographic background won’t change that dynamic.
I'm not buying it. I don't like the cramped seats anymore than the next person but it takes a special type of hillbilly to loft their feet up on the food tray and pick away.
rowingman likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 9:40 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by enviroian
I'm not buying it. I don't like the cramped seats anymore than the next person but it takes a special type of hillbilly to loft their feet up on the food tray and pick away.
If not buying what I said, then it would mean buying that a population exhibits the same or better behavior the more overcramped, more overcrowded and more sleep deprived that population becomes.

Do you really want to claim that passenger behavior remains constant or improves the more cramped, the more overcrowded and the more exhausted or otherwise stressed the population of passengers become? If so, then AA’s solution to this kind of problem is to increasingly pack people in like sardines in a tin can in the air and on the ground and exhaust them further.

I dislike the putting up of shoes/feet on chairs sofas and tables at least as much as the next lady or gentleman, but I am saying that I expect more of your “special type of hillbilly” stuff in this environment than I would have in the absence of more over-cramping, more overcrowding and more exhaustion/sleep-deprived individuals.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jul 25, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.