Wiki Posts
Search

Houston HOU vs IAH experience

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 1:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by GunsOfNavarone
I travel to Houston monthly and make multiple stops in the Houston area. I fly into HOU and out of IAH. I love HOU for late night arrival, just minutes to the outdated but well run Hobby Marriott. I fly out of IAH during a weekday afternoon, and although a short flight to DFW, the upgrade list for EXP is longer than the Amazon river.
<snipped>
So, now Amazon owns a river? ............
joeyE likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 6:34 am

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by Texter
Thanks for the responses, not sure if I am travelling J or Y. What's the diff in seat comfort and food between the CRJ and a 738?
You won’t get a meal on either route...Y is about the same on both aircraft. F, maybe slightly better on the 738 but the CR9 is comfortable for a 45 minute flight.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by BOSishome

You won’t get a meal on either route...Y is about the same on both aircraft. F, maybe slightly better on the 738 but the CR9 is comfortable for a 45 minute flight.
The F seats on the CR9 are single aisle in A too.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: AA PLT, IHG Spire
Question for the AA team, anyone regularly catch the 5:30 AM flight HOU-DFW when they have to return a rental car and check a bag? Just wondering if that seems feasible at all considering National doesn't open until 4 am and I would need to catch their shuttle back to the airport or if I would be better off trying the 7 am flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.