Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA award ticket date change... (to merge)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2019, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

I booked a return LAX-NAN-LAX for next year as an MileSAAver award ticket...Now I need to change the dates by 1 week. Per my understanding, there won't be any date change fee, correct? I checked the policy and looks like there won't be any fee incurred... Please correct me if I am wrong. I tried calling AA reservations and there is a 1 hour wait per the automated message...
Old Jun 2, 2019, 11:01 pm

Programs: OW Emerald
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
I booked a return LAX-NAN-LAX for next year as an MileSAAver award ticket...Now I need to change the dates by 1 week. Per my understanding, there won't be any date change fee, correct? I checked the policy and looks like there won't be any fee incurred... Please correct me if I am wrong. I tried calling AA reservations and there is a 1 hour wait per the automated message...
Correct, provided there is award availability on the dates you are changing to and they remain within 1 year of the original booking.
JDiver likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jridge
Correct, provided there is award availability on the dates you are changing to and they remain within 1 year of the original booking.
Thanks ....I changed it without fee this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.