Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pretty much done with AA now

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: Free agent
I've never been more proud of my contribution to FT than this.
DenverBrian and dciolli like this.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 12:04 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM, AA EXP MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Avis First (oh boy)
the next sales offer in the pipeline.....

Originally Posted by 757FO
... make sure the life insurance payments are up to date. !
After the "get our credit card" sales pitch has been milked to death, they will start hawking inflight sales of travel insurance, which will incentivize them to fly in more dangerous weather because, you know, commissions.

This won't end well :-)
757FO likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 12:24 pm

Programs: Does Non Rev count?
Originally Posted by corbetti
After the "get our credit card" sales pitch has been milked to death, they will start hawking inflight sales of travel insurance, which will incentivize them to fly in more dangerous weather because, you know, commissions.

This won't end well :-)
LOL! Love it!
Old Jun 4, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, DL GM, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyingEgghead
How much benefit does one really get in IROPS as a non-status domestic F pax (on AA or elsewhere)? There is no F phone line. For rebooking at a gate (as opposed to the ticket counter), one's in the same line as everybody else. And I don't think one gets EXP-like standby priority as a kettle who bought F, right?
At rebooking centers in the airport, there is often a Premium passenger line, which nonstatus pax in F are free to use. I would think that the IVR algorithm should be able to prioritize an F ticket as long as it is associated with the entered AAdvantage account number. And standby would also be for a seat in F above all upgrades (and above status pax in F voluntarily changing flights, if the Pall list is coded correctly -- it often is not -- to reflect a distressed passenger). F ticketed customers should be treated at least as well as status customers IMHO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.