Wiki Posts
Search

EQD for Aviator BUSINESS Mastercard

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2019, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAL EXP
EQD for Aviator BUSINESS Mastercard

All: I am aware an EQD bonus has been largely (if not entirely) eliminated for Aviator individual credit cards. Does anyone know if $3,000 EQD is still provided for the Aviator Business Mastercard after $25,000 in spend? I've had the card for several years and, as far as i can recall, i've received $3,000 EQD each year.

Thank you.
Old May 20, 2019, 8:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Yes, it is still a benefit of the business card.
Old May 20, 2019, 9:34 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Don't stop at spending $25,000.00 in the calendar year to get the 3,000 EQD's. If you spend $30,000 in your card anniversary year, you get the Companion Certificate.

Look at a calendar, and make sure you double dip for both benefits on the $30,000 spend.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA (EXP, 3 MM), Hyatt Globalist, Taj InnerCircle Silver, MLife Noir, former LHW-Aurelian
Originally Posted by hmsflyer
All: I am aware an EQD bonus has been largely (if not entirely) eliminated for Aviator individual credit cards. Does anyone know if $3,000 EQD is still provided for the Aviator Business Mastercard after $25,000 in spend? I've had the card for several years and, as far as i can recall, i've received $3,000 EQD each year.
Can one get both the $3k EQD for the Aviator Business card after $25k spend and another $3k EQD for spend on the Aviator Silver card after $50k spend (for a total of $6k EQD in one year)? The fine print on the Aviator website reads as below but this doesn't make sense to a halfwit such as myself...

Thank you!

"The primary cardmember may earn the maximum $3,000 EQDs once per calendar year, unless the cardmember has already earned the maximum number of EQDs through other Card Accounts and AAdvantage® co-branded credit cards."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.