Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ORD AA Club / Premium Services thank you note & survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2019, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines

Got this in my email today. Anyone else? I wasn't aware these services were available when I was there. I was too busy eating chicken tortilla soup.

"Dear IAN,

Thank you for visiting the Chicago Admirals Club® on Thursday, May 9th. We hope that you enjoyed your visit!

We had our Citi/AAdvantage Executive card team there that day offering complimentary chair massages, giveaway items, food, & beverages in celebration of our Executive cardholders. Our Citi/AAdvantage team is always looking for feedback to make these appreciation events tailored more towards you!

Please click the link below to fill out our survey on the appreciation event."

American Airlines Premium Services
Old May 14, 2019, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
I know the Guacamole is sponsored by Citi. Are the complimentary "The Departure" cocktails also Citi sponsored? I had one last week at the ORD AC that they were handing out, and it was quite tasty (I like bourbon )
Old May 14, 2019, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by aamilesslave
I know the Guacamole is sponsored by Citi. Are the complimentary "The Departure" cocktails also Citi sponsored? I had one last week at the ORD AC that they were handing out, and it was quite tasty (I like bourbon )
Interesting I had no idea Citi was paying the guac bill. Parker must love that
Old May 14, 2019, 6:56 pm

Programs: CK or bust
Hmmm... well, the competition can't be too far behind -

Coming soon to an inbox near you:

"Dear IAN,

Thank you for flying through Chicago on Thursday, May 9th. We hope that you enjoyed your delay!

We at Barclays believe in taking it slow and enjoying life. Landed early with no gate, missing crews, or non-WX events? That's why when there's a delay, we're there with you, applications in-hand to help you pass your time. Our Barclays/AAdvantage team really prefers not to receive feedback about these appreciation gestures!

We thoughtfully have not included a survey to express your appreciation for in-flight IFE and FA announcements because our gate agents tell us (just as they "tell the flight crews") how much you appreciate them.

American Airlines Premium Services"

Because it's cheaper to sponsor delays than guacamole.
enviroian likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.