Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How to find out EQD/EQM of upcoming trips?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2019, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA

Is there a way to find out EQD/EQM for upcoming flights? I think prior to completing the booking it gives you that info but I didn't note it. EQD should be straight forward but my bookings are in CAD.
Old May 4, 2019, 11:25 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
EQD is fare + carrier imposed fees, but does not include taxes on a ticket. Likely the use the conversion rate at the time of booking to calculate?

EMQ can be seen 1 of 2 ways....
https://cwsi.net/calc/aa/ and put in your segments
OR
In the stickers upgrade section of a flight reservation on AA.com, it will list the mile length for the leg. Add on any class of service bonus to that.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Briefly resurrecting this thread. Is there a way to precisely determine EQD that will be earned on an upcoming flight? The cost of the flight no longer displays in the MY TRIPS section since it was reticketed. I am trying to determine whether my wife will need a quick mileage run before 28Feb to get EXP.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:13 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, AmEx Membership Rewards
Originally Posted by apeortdz
Briefly resurrecting this thread. Is there a way to precisely determine EQD that will be earned on an upcoming flight? The cost of the flight no longer displays in the MY TRIPS section since it was reticketed. I am trying to determine whether my wife will need a quick mileage run before 28Feb to get EXP.
EQD earnings are the bare cost of the ticket, that is, excluding fees and taxes. If you click on your trip and scroll down, you'll find cost summary and the figure to the right of "trip" is basically your EQD earnings.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:32 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Sadly, I always book a dummy flight to figure this out on existing trips. 😒
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:36 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite, AS MVP Gold 75K
For EQM, I go to the Airpass fares page, as it lists the mileage. Doing this, you'll of course need to search for each individual flight (i.e. AUS - ORD on one search and then ORD - LHR to get the mileage for the AUS-ORD-LHR routing)
Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:50 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyFreakquently
EQD earnings are the bare cost of the ticket, that is, excluding fees and taxes. If you click on your trip and scroll down, you'll find cost summary and the figure to the right of "trip" is basically your EQD earnings.
Yes, thanks, I know. But when you reticket the flight, that info disappears. Maybe the only way to find out is to call in unless anyone else has a solution.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:29 am

Programs: CK or bust
Phone agents can pull this up in AACoRN and tell you.

With the new LP program this won't be as much of an issue.
apeortdz likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP/OWE, Marriott Ambassador
Call CS. Any of the agents can give you "to the cent" values.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.