Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2016, 10:59 am

Programs: AA EXP 3MM; LH FT (*A Silver); Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite; Starwood Corporate Preferred
DFW is my home airport and I don't recall any locker storage facility. That being said, you could also tweet them (@dfwairport) and ask....its a pretty big airport
Old Mar 24, 2016, 11:46 am

Programs: AA EXP
Could probably check them @ grand hyatt's bell desk
Old Mar 24, 2016, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by sunguy
Thanks BSBD.....:-) not too worried about the size, but if I can at least empty the things like laptop, etc, I can then leave the bag in an honesty policy location.....
Then Terminal B AC is your best bet. You can park your emptied-of-valuables bag on the shelf right next to the lockers.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 2:48 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by 869
Could probably check them @ grand hyatt's bell desk
Yes, but be aware that is located outside of security so one would have the additional hassle of having to clear security again.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by controller1
Yes, but be aware that is located outside of security so one would have the additional hassle of having to clear security again.
Fair enough. I don't generally think of DFW security as much of a hassle, though I guess it depends on the time.
Old Mar 25, 2016, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by sunguy
Thanks BSBD.....:-) not too worried about the size, but if I can at least empty the things like laptop, etc, I can then leave the bag in an honesty policy location.....
FYI I'm in the C19 AC and it too has keyed lockers. I verified that a standard rollaboard will definitely NOT fit inside the locker, but as I noted about the B AC, there are storage shelves right next to the lockers. The C club is much bigger and more centrally located than the B club.
Old Mar 26, 2016, 9:24 am

Programs: AA PLT AA 1MM
Lockable locker shape and size?

I see the reports that regular rollaboards will not fit but I travel with a smaller bag. Can anyone give a shape description and an estimate of dimensions?
I have some very long DFW layovers coming up and would prefer not to have to haul across the airport in vain. (Though if necessary I will spend some of that time trecking and measuring and reporting back on size and shape. Good exercise, I reckon.)
Old Apr 14, 2016, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA PLT AA 1MM
Locker size in DFW C concourse AC 15x15x20

In the C concourse AC the lockers were about 15x15x20. I could just exactly get my old Antler rollaboard in lengthwise. Its handle makes it 20.5 tall but the hollow door accommodated the handle.
Too bad the lockers are on their way out. Not many are still functional.
Old Nov 20, 2016, 10:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum
Does anyone know if the fitness room at Terminal A Lounge is still accessible?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 2:52 pm

Programs: American Airlines, Hilton Honors, Hertz
aus-dfw-fra on saturday.

A new PLT here. I'm flying through DFW this weekend and have a couple of hours layover.

The way I read it, being PLT, on an international itinerary, I get AC access. I think I get access to other oneworld lounges too, but not positive on that one.

Anyway... the point is... there are several AC lounges in DFW. I'm wondering which one is the best.

No, I don't have amex plat for the centurion club which I hear is amazing.

So any pointers towards the "best" AC lounge would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Nov 28, 2016, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT - 2.9MM, Lifetime AC, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Hertz Precs Crcl
Originally Posted by austinrob
A new PLT here. I'm flying through DFW this weekend and have a couple of hours layover.

The way I read it, being PLT, on an international itinerary, I get AC access. I think I get access to other oneworld lounges too, but not positive on that one.

Anyway... the point is... there are several AC lounges in DFW. I'm wondering which one is the best.

No, I don't have amex plat for the centurion club which I hear is amazing.

So any pointers towards the "best" AC lounge would be appreciated.

Thanks
For me: "A" if you want the showers (unless they've removed the great ones during an "upgrade" ) "D" for relaxing.

As far as other OW lounges at DFW - probably won't work as they are third party operated and always deny access claiming capacity control if you are not on their metal, at least IME. Yes CL, is fantastic. If you have PP, "The Lounge" is interesting, but not worth payment.
Old Nov 28, 2016, 3:41 pm

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Since you are flying to FRA, you will almost certainly depart from Terminal D. The AC in Terminal D is the newest (since the terminal is the newest) and IMO the nicest. A is decent as a backup or if you want to check out more than one club, but I'd hang in D if I were you.

ETA: You probably realize this, but you also get AC access in AUS too, just show them the DFW-FRA boarding pass. The lounge in AUS is not large, but it's nice and the staff is great.
Old Nov 28, 2016, 4:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Madison Guy
For me: "A" if you want the showers (unless they've removed the great ones during an "upgrade" ) "D" for relaxing.
They haven't, for now.
Old Nov 28, 2016, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Yea, no reason not to pick the one closest to your departure gate, which will be the D club (unless you want to take a shower, then the A club, as mentioned above).
Old Nov 28, 2016, 4:58 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
Agree with responses above. D is good and where you'll be flying out from, so that is the easiest. If you want a shower, go to A (yes, it really is worth it)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.