Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Dallas DFW “D” Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge, Flagship First Dining

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 5, 2019, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Dallas - Ft. Worth International Airport - DFW Terminal “D”

Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge and Flagship First Dining

OPEN NOW 16 May 2019

LOCATION: Terminal D (International Terminal), Departures floor, between Gates D23 and D24.

See https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...er-thread.html for discussion of the American Airlines Admirals Club lounges in other terminals.

Link to DFW AA lounge information.

Link to one world DFW lounge directory and access information

Terminal D temporary Premium Lounge near Gate 34 is now CLOSED.

ACCESS:

Admirals Club: Admirals Club members, oneworld Sapphire and AAdvantage Platinum, Platinum Pro or higher status members, oneworld Sapphire or Emerald flyers*

Flagship Lounge (oneworld Emeralds, Sapphires and those traveling in oneworld First or AA or oneworld First or Business*

Flagship First Dining: AA and BA international three class Flagship First passengers only. This not a oneworld lounge: there is no admission by status, lounge membership for other than Concierge Key members with passes.

*American Airlines Airlines AAdvantage members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligble for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S, Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Carribean. For more information, visit http://aa.com/i18n/travelInformation...miralsClub.jsp

Extensive photos at Andy’s Travel Blog link

Admirals Club report by Craig at Middle Age Miles linkhttps://www.middleagemiles.com/2019/...admirals-club/

Courtesy of Middle Age Miles

Link to the archived thread discussing the closure of the Terminal D Admirals Club and interim Flagship Dining facility on 7 April 2018.

Link to the archived thread discussing the opening of the interim “Premium Lounge” serving oneworld Emeralds and Sapphires, passengers flying First or Business on qualifying international flights, affected by the closure of the Terminal D Admirals Club and interim Flagship Dining facility on 7 April 2018.

Print Wikipost

Dallas DFW “D” Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge, Flagship First Dining

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, Marriott Ambassador (LT Titanium)
If flying LAX-DFW-LHR, is access granted to Flagship Lounges at both LAX and DFW?
Old May 14, 2019, 10:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by sam2k2002
If flying LAX-DFW-LHR, is access granted to Flagship Lounges at both LAX and DFW?
Yes

Regards
GTITAN likes this.
Old May 14, 2019, 10:47 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by sam2k2002
Yes, and the AA Arrivals Lounge at LHR Got to have the post flight champagne after a shower..
sam2k2002 likes this.
Old May 14, 2019, 11:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, 4.6 MM, LT Pt, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by bthotugigem05
Please see the following link for 50+ pictures I took of the new Flagship Lounge at DFW. To comply with FT policy, this is my blog from which I do profit:

https://andystravelblog.boardingarea...lounge-review/

The toilets in the new DFW Flagship Lounge look like the toilets outside the Admirals Club/Sakura Lounge at HNL.
Old May 14, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: AA EXP, mid-tier with pretty much everyone else
I believe the toilets are the same.
Old May 14, 2019, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
I may need to book a quick, cheap MEX bounce in the next few days to check this out.

Nice to see a counter to Oasis-like thinking.
JDiver, GTITAN and wrp96 like this.
Old May 14, 2019, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by Antarius
I may need to book a quick, cheap MEX bounce in the next few days to check this out.

Nice to see a counter to Oasis-like thinking.
Truly yin and yang..
GTITAN and Antarius like this.
Old May 14, 2019, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Also thanks to @bthotugigem05 for the info and pictures!!
tismfu, enviroian, GTITAN and 4 others like this.
Old May 16, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
I think this thread is about to get lit!

Passing through DFW in July and August from Intercontinental business to domestic first. Looking forward to visiting the lounge. Please share some more F&B options (non FFD).
Old May 16, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: AA EXP,SPG 75
It has been open 6 hours to the public and no one has checked in with a bottle of Krug on this thread. Oh lawd please help this thread.
Old May 16, 2019, 11:39 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Will be there this Saturday AM!
Old May 16, 2019, 12:28 pm

Wow! The food looks miles ahead of the other Flagship lounges...better than most international lounges too. Filet Mignon?!! I'm impressed, AA!
robertablake likes this.
Old May 16, 2019, 12:40 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Will be there this Saturday AM!
.......meaning the Premium Champagne offering will be out-of-stock by Saturday Noon.
GTITAN, wrp96 and robertablake like this.
Old May 16, 2019, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by iluvdoco
Wow! The food looks miles ahead of the other Flagship lounges...better than most international lounges too. Filet Mignon?!! I'm impressed, AA!
Well, the Filet Mignon is available in the Flagship First Dining area which has a much more restrictive access policy than the rest of the Flagship Lounge, but yes, nice touch even if one doesn't necessarily believe it is the best cut of steak..
JDiver and wrp96 like this.
Old May 16, 2019, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA; Hilton
Newbie poster here. In the Flagship lounge now, but not eligible for the fine dining. So no Krug or filet mignon, but the food is still delicious with lots of unusual offerings, like Chopped Brisket in Adobo with sautéed onions and made-to-order Asian-style pancakes. Besserat Brut on the self-serve bar. I don’t think I’m allowed to post photos, but will be here for several more hours and can answer questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.