Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Dallas DFW “D” Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge, Flagship First Dining

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 5, 2019, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Dallas - Ft. Worth International Airport - DFW Terminal “D”

Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge and Flagship First Dining

OPEN NOW 16 May 2019

LOCATION: Terminal D (International Terminal), Departures floor, between Gates D23 and D24.

See https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...er-thread.html for discussion of the American Airlines Admirals Club lounges in other terminals.

Link to DFW AA lounge information.

Link to one world DFW lounge directory and access information

Terminal D temporary Premium Lounge near Gate 34 is now CLOSED.

ACCESS:

Admirals Club: Admirals Club members, oneworld Sapphire and AAdvantage Platinum, Platinum Pro or higher status members, oneworld Sapphire or Emerald flyers*

Flagship Lounge (oneworld Emeralds, Sapphires and those traveling in oneworld First or AA or oneworld First or Business*

Flagship First Dining: AA and BA international three class Flagship First passengers only. This not a oneworld lounge: there is no admission by status, lounge membership for other than Concierge Key members with passes.

*American Airlines Airlines AAdvantage members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligble for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S, Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Carribean. For more information, visit http://aa.com/i18n/travelInformation...miralsClub.jsp

Extensive photos at Andy’s Travel Blog link

Admirals Club report by Craig at Middle Age Miles linkhttps://www.middleagemiles.com/2019/...admirals-club/

Courtesy of Middle Age Miles

Link to the archived thread discussing the closure of the Terminal D Admirals Club and interim Flagship Dining facility on 7 April 2018.

Link to the archived thread discussing the opening of the interim “Premium Lounge” serving oneworld Emeralds and Sapphires, passengers flying First or Business on qualifying international flights, affected by the closure of the Terminal D Admirals Club and interim Flagship Dining facility on 7 April 2018.

Print Wikipost

Dallas DFW “D” Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge, Flagship First Dining

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2020, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by DMPHL
Happened to me once at JFK, as well.
JFK or KFC?
Old Feb 17, 2020, 1:20 pm

Programs: points traveller
Anyone around pre QF8 this evening? (745 dep)
Old Apr 13, 2020, 12:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
Have a question regarding access for BA F flyers. I'm aware that those departing DFW in BA F are allowed access to FFD. However, are those arriving on BA F allowed access to FFD?

Thank you
Old Apr 13, 2020, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by brewdog11
Have a question regarding access for BA F flyers. I'm aware that those departing DFW in BA F are allowed access to FFD. However, are those arriving on BA F allowed access to FFD?

Thank you
don't bother, its closed until further notice, and unless you are transit no access at all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.