AA schedule for ORD -> MYR?

Old Mar 20, 19, 10:42 am
Original Poster

AA schedule for ORD -> MYR?

Does anyone have the schedule for when AA flies non-stop ORD to MYR? On Wikipedia it say's that American Eagle has seasonal flights, but I cannot find any with my searches.
Old Mar 20, 19, 10:48 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by poisson View Post
Does anyone have the schedule for when AA flies non-stop ORD to MYR? On Wikipedia it say's that American Eagle has seasonal flights, but I cannot find any with my searches.
The easiest way to find out this type of question is to use Google Flights. Search ORD-MYR, then filter your results to show only nonstop and AA. Then pull up the calendar, the dates you see a price are the dates the flight is operating. In this case, looks like Saturdays only between May 4 - Aug 17.
cedric likes this.
Old Mar 22, 19, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by poisson View Post
aa.com -> Plan Travel - > Flight schedules and notifications
Old Mar 22, 19, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Mar 22, 19, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by JJeffrey View Post
The easiest way to find out this type of question is to use Google Flights. Search ORD-MYR, then filter your results to show only nonstop and AA. Then pull up the calendar, the dates you see a price are the dates the flight is operating. In this case, looks like Saturdays only between May 4 - Aug 17.
Neat! Thanks for sharing!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: