Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last row luggage storage

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2019, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Last row luggage storage

I like sitting in the very last row and I noticed that the crew (I think) puts their belongings in the overhead bins at those last seat rows. No one else is even back there yet so it can't be other passengers. Normally never an issue for me because I keep a small briefcase under my seat. This time for my NRT-LAX flight I'm bringing a 4 wheeler that will need to be stored in the overhead bin. If the crew already took over the last row storage where does mine go? Put it in the closest empty bin and call it a night? I had a UA FA go nuts over me having a bag up in the last row.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 9:12 pm

Yes, closest empty bin. No rule says you must have your bags over your row.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by inter_change
I like sitting in the very last row and I noticed that the crew (I think) puts their belongings in the overhead bins at those last seat rows. No one else is even back there yet so it can't be other passengers. Normally never an issue for me because I keep a small briefcase under my seat. This time for my NRT-LAX flight I'm bringing a 4 wheeler that will need to be stored in the overhead bin. If the crew already took over the last row storage where does mine go? Put it in the closest empty bin and call it a night? I had a UA FA go nuts over me having a bag up in the last row.
Maybe because they've gotten blasted in the past for putting them over the front rows of economy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.