Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

What brand of plates does AA use in the Flagship Lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What brand of plates does AA use in the Flagship Lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA CK, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by GWFan
Related tip: go to a local restaurant supply store & show them that picture. They can help you find it or something similar they have in stock.
i can’t speak for this specific wide rimmed bowl however, I’ve ordered a case of 24 wine glasses in the past from another restaurant supply store and two arrived broken and they shipped two replacements so it appears they break up cases for shipping losses. Write to them, it may work out.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:22 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GWFan
Related tip: go to a local restaurant supply store & show them that picture. They can help you find it or something similar they have in stock.
i have and although they have that type of dish, they weren't to my liking. they often have patterns or proportions that don't work for me. plus, there aren't that many restaurant supply stores in this neck of the woods (and when i say woods, i mean it. we have bears and cougars around our house.) i'll have to do that when i travel to a larger city.

Originally Posted by AA100k

i can’t speak for this specific wide rimmed bowl however, I’ve ordered a case of 24 wine glasses in the past from another restaurant supply store and two arrived broken and they shipped two replacements so it appears they break up cases for shipping losses. Write to them, it may work out.
that's a good idea. i will try that. thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.