Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

First Upgrade as a Plat-BP Problems. Resolved at Airport but Weird

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Upgrade as a Plat-BP Problems. Resolved at Airport but Weird

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2019, 6:41 am

Programs: AAdvantage Former EXP/Current PLT / Total Rewards - Diamond / Hilton HHonors - Gold
Originally Posted by metallo
I don't believe the OP ever mentioned it being a "comp upgrade" or anything even remotely related to PLTs having priority above EXPs... confused by the quoted posts.
I think the implication was that the EXP got the dates mixed up and thought this PLT was upgraded on the same flight he/she had requested an upgrade on. And/or the EXP assumed it was the same flight at the same time with no evidence of any of that.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by josmul123
I think the implication was that the EXP got the dates mixed up and thought this PLT was upgraded on the same flight he/she had requested an upgrade on. And/or the EXP assumed it was the same flight at the same time with no evidence of any of that.
Lol. No, not even close. I was just amazed a plat got upgraded on a dfw -sea flight. I was number 15 out of 33 today for my dfw-sea flight.

Never assume mate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.