Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Group 5 on first class ticket but not in F segment?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Group 5 on first class ticket but not in F segment?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2019, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by shd9
If you are booked into Y, it includes free MCE
Incorrect.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 10:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by shd9
If you are booked into Y, it includes free MCE
No, they cut that in 2017. https://onemileatatime.com/american-...-fare-tickets/
Old Feb 4, 2019, 12:34 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro | Hyatt Globalist | HH Diamond | SPG Gold
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
I booked CMH-MIA-BGI in Business class. CMH-MIA is on a regional jet so no first class but I have free access to MCE and preferred seating on the regional jet.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by Stripe
On a related note it seems that if you buy an international PE ticket you ought to get free MCE on the domestic segment. They're both ticketed in P. But you don't.
I bought LIT-DFW-HKG in January with PE on the DFW-HKG (and the return) and was able to choose a MCE seat (8C on an ERJ-175) on the domestic legs with no charge. Booked into Y.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.