Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

When might C upgrade space open on BOS-EZE

Old Jan 29, 19, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

I've been keeping an eye on C space for BOS-JFK-EZE or BOS-MIA-EZE for months now for the second half of June, and it is literally 0 on every flight. Are the days of upgrades on this route gone, is it simply too early since it's still about 4-5 months out and I need to wait? I'm unsure if it's about the route or the timing or something else
Old Jan 29, 19, 1:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by dpakman91 View Post
I've been keeping an eye on C space for BOS-JFK-EZE or BOS-MIA-EZE for months now for the second half of June, and it is literally 0 on every flight. Are the days of upgrades on this route gone, is it simply too early since it's still about 4-5 months out and I need to wait? I'm unsure if it's about the route or the timing or something else
Generally speaking, AA releases very, very little C space in advance on most all long-haul routes across the system. If space is still available it will most likely clear in the week before the flight (with a high probability around T-36 to T-24 hrs out).

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...er-thread.html
Antarius likes this.
Old Jan 29, 19, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist
I have a LAX-PVG flight in march with 80% of the cabin wide open. Still no dice.

Expect I'll clear (or hope), but it won't be until much closer till departure.
Old Jan 29, 19, 1:36 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Amb; AA EXP
I would think the PVG flights are even worse now that ORD is no longer an option.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: