Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club plan for DTW: what happened?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals Club plan for DTW: what happened?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2019, 3:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by grapkoski
LAS would be great, particularly given the sheer number of flights.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 4:50 pm

They were saying this in Detroit for years, but nothing ever happened. I think there is still an admirals club in the abandoned terminal, not sure if anyone can verify or has old pictures.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 7:19 pm

Programs: AA EP
Originally Posted by footballfanatic
They were saying this in Detroit for years, but nothing ever happened. I think there is still an admirals club in the abandoned terminal, not sure if anyone can verify or has old pictures.
Yes, there was an AC in the old terminal, before security. Nothing special but the AAngels that worked there.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by la2clt
Yes, there was an AC in the old terminal, before security. Nothing special but the AAngels that worked there.
Pictures?
Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP/1mm, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, UA Silver
Just flew through the new MSY Terminal. An AC there would be really nice - right now from what I saw only open lounge was a Delta Club
Old Nov 21, 2019, 9:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by uscjeff
Just flew through the new MSY Terminal. An AC there would be really nice - right now from what I saw only open lounge was a Delta Club
Yea if AA wants a club so bad at MSY why weren’t they involved with the new terminal build like DL and UA were to build their clubs?

Id love to know the plans and timeline for the new LGA club with AA basically owning now all the old B gates and those days being numbered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.