Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Completely unable to hold any award flights out of WDH - has anyone experienced this?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Completely unable to hold any award flights out of WDH - has anyone experienced this?

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2019, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

I am curious if anyone has experienced something like this before, but any award flight I try to put on hold out of WDH results in an error even though BA shows ample award space. I was able to get my issue resolved by holding the rest of my trip and calling AA to get the WDH-DOH leg added, but I am still just curious if anyone has seen something like this before. It specifically affects flights originating from WDH, any award flight I tried to place on hold from WDH results in an error.

Last edited by quitecryptic; May 25, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.