Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Need Advice: transatlantic Flight LAX-ATH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need Advice: transatlantic Flight LAX-ATH

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2019, 2:39 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BA Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador, HH Gold
Originally Posted by SK
The X95 express bus from the airport to the city runs all night (and so do some of the other express buses from the airport). https://www.athensairportbus.com/en/...sdowntown.html

Originally Posted by mvoight
X93, X95, X96, stopped running?AIRPORT ATHENS (TERMA)

X96 AEROL. ATHENS EXPRESS - PIRAEUS
56 min. ( 16 stops) ; Station Identifier: 440101
3:25 am
I stand corrected - I always forget the bus.
SK likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 10:50 am

Programs: UA *G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by aztimm
It really is a great ride! I did it as part of a run when I returned from the SIN Do last year (SIN-HEL-LHR-JFK).

No, 61A would hop over 61B to get out.
This is incorrect. 61A will indeed have to step over 62B to get out.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 12:23 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by beachfan

so it seems like yes, 61a has to step over 62b if I’m reading the chart correctly.

Thanks to the contributors on this thread, in my recommendation I forgot how long LHR-ATH is.
61A must step over 61B for aisle access. Because if the exit space, 62A slides out in back of 62B. 64A the same - utilises the space between 64A and the aft bulkhead. I’ve amended my chart (based on SeatGuru).
Attached Images  

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 8, 2019 at 12:30 pm
Old Jan 8, 2019, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JDiver
61A must step over 61B for aisle access. Because if the exit space, 62A slides out in back of 62B. 64A the same - utilises the space between 64A and the aft bulkhead. I’ve amended my chart (based on SeatGuru).
Maybe I'm mis-interpreting your schematic, but those red arrows are NOT egresses. That's the divider wall that goes up and down. 61A has to step in front of 62B to get to the aisle. If 62B has the ottoman up / is in flat bed mode, then 61A has to step over his/her feet. The proper path is the same shape of your curved arrow for 62A and 64A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.