A321T LAX-ATL / Atlanta in Feb 2019?

Old Dec 28, 18, 12:29 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

A321T LAX-ATL / Atlanta in Feb 2019?

Hi All,

I've noticed the for the first week in February, AA is running a A321T from LAX to Atlanta. Any idea as to the reason behind this?

Cheers,

Gabrca
Old Dec 28, 18, 12:34 pm
PHL

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Super Bowl is in ATL this year. Are you seeing that on dates around that weekend (2/3)?
Old Dec 28, 18, 1:18 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Ah that must be it! Exactly, cheers @PHL!
Old Dec 28, 18, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG75K, BA Silver, accidental DL FO, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, AmEx PLT
Originally Posted by Gabrca View Post
Hi All,

I've noticed the for the first week in February, AA is running a A321T from LAX to Atlanta. Any idea as to the reason behind this?
This also potentially explains why some of the fare rules for non-ATL flights I've taken this year have had conditions prohibiting rebooking on an Airbus to ATL. That had baffled me previously but now I suppose makes a bit more sense.

An example of this:
"AND IF THE FARE COMPONENT INCLUDES TRAVEL BETWEEN LAX AND ATL THEN THAT TRAVEL MUST BE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING ANY AA FLIGHT OPERATED BY AA BUT NOT ON AIRBUS. AND IF THE FARE COMPONENT INCLUDES TRAVEL BETWEEN JFK AND ATL THEN THAT TRAVEL MUST BE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING ANY AA FLIGHT OPERATED BY AA BUT NOT ON AIRBUS."

Search this Thread
Search Engine: