Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

SFO-MIA Route B767 / 763 Domestic First Class Questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO-MIA Route B767 / 763 Domestic First Class Questions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 12:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
It might have been an error, but I didn't get Casper bedding when I flew SFO-MIA in July.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by aacar
It might have been an error, but I didn't get Casper bedding when I flew SFO-MIA in July.
ditto for MIA-SEA in both October and November.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 11:20 am
Original Poster

The computer did this. I didn't pick any item. Personally I am looking through the food page on Flyertalk to see what is being offered daily. As for bedding I know the A321 doesn't have it. Wish it did as its a long flight. Flown the route before. Personally this aircraft vs. the others same price and I know the 767 is old, but its nice to have that lay flat for 5.5 hours. I'm flying with someone so I had to take the couple middle seat, but as an AVGEEK the sides of the airplane being alone would have been beautiful views
Old Dec 21, 2018, 1:17 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by ADeutsch
I'm flying with someone so I had to take the couple middle seat, but as an AVGEEK the sides of the airplane being alone would have been beautiful views
Seating across the aisle from each other will allow you to talk to your companion and enjoy the beautiful views. My daughter and I flew a 763 from MAD to JFK in June and sat in 5G and 5J. If you decide to seat across the aisle from each other, due to the location of the side table, you will be closer seating in an odd numbered row than in an even numbered row.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.