Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rebooked due to misconnect - 1.5x EQM?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2018, 7:26 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
You mean just plain-old Same Day Standby for an earlier flight? Interesting if so.
Yes, typically when it shows up as an R fare code in my activity. I think in most (all?) of these cases, my upgrade cleared for my original flight prior to standing by.
platbrownguy likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Rukes
Yep, I did LAX to MIA to Brazil, booked economy and used a SWU which cleared on both flights. The LAX to MIA flight was canceled due to maintinence, and the ExecPlatinum line rebooked me in LAX to JFK to Brazil in full-fare J for me because of the cleared SWU, so i got a lot more EQD and EQM
Interestingly enough the EQD is consistent with the original booking in my case. Maybe since it was the same routing, just at different times. Can't have it all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.