Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA Concierge Key invitations / renewal for 2019 status (out early 12/2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Concierge Key invitations / renewal for 2019 status (out early 12/2018)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2018, 11:54 am

Programs: AA CK; UA GS; Marriott Ambassador; Hilton Diamond; AMEX Centurion
On AA (already re-qualified for CK):
EQDs: $177k
EQMs: 502k
EQSs: 95

Also, on UAL (have not yet qualified for Global Services; 1K qualified):
PQM: 170k
PQS: 77
PQD: $57k
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:06 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Originally Posted by Finsup72
Does he influence travel spend at his company? Seems like a mistake based on regular qualification requirements unless he has influence or was granted it through his company
Top north america producer at a global financial institution, no travel influence. Also he called to confirm so appears not to be a mistake.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:31 pm

Programs: AA EP, UA 1K
This may not be the right thread in which to ask (mods please delete or move if so)...but have CK invitations historically gone out to you CK members all at once or gradually over the month of December? I'm at ~54k EQD, 130k EQM, 26 EQS and thought I may be on the bubble this year, have one more trip in a week that will add ~16k EQD and 3EQS, would be a shame to have missed the early December timing by just over a week (if 70k would get me there to begin with).
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:39 pm

Programs: CK or bust
Originally Posted by wjbesh
This may not be the right thread in which to ask (mods please delete or move if so)...but have CK invitations historically gone out to you CK members all at once or gradually over the month of December? I'm at ~54k EQD, 130k EQM, 26 EQS and thought I may be on the bubble this year, have one more trip in a week that will add ~16k EQD and 3EQS, would be a shame to have missed the early December timing by just over a week (if 70k would get me there to begin with).
From what I've understood, they can actually go out anytime throughout the year even though there's lots of talk of invitations in December.

My CK invitations have clearly been lost in the mail every year so I can only assume that they are piling up in the dusty corner of some post office right along with the the authentic working Storm'n Castle Catapult complete with rampart rappelling kit that I requested to take over the neighborhood when I was a little grasshopper.
jcatman likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 2:14 pm

Just got the welcome email... doesn't look like any changes for 2019.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA-CK, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Just got my email today. It also happens to be the same day I received the email last year. EQD 53,000, EQM 338,000, EQS 76
Old Dec 7, 2018, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA
Reupped for 2019, not quite sure how:

EQD: 39k
EQM: 147k
EQS: 77

Just took a new job with zero travel too 🤷.♂️ Will look forward to the ORD flagship lounge on my 5 or so personal trips next year.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 4:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Also IAH club ladies just proactively have me two drink chits in my domestic itinerary. I wonder if this has officially been cut as a benefit though.
I’m pretty certain it is officially cut (whether or not it was ever an official benefit) based on so many reports from varied sources. However, I suspect that in practice chits will continue to be given in many situations. I was explicitly told that at one airport, and I’m yet to be denied (even as they’ve told me about the new official change)

Last edited by ikwia; Dec 8, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Old Dec 7, 2018, 4:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by MIAPharmaGuy
On AA (already re-qualified for CK):
EQDs: $177k
EQMs: 502k
EQSs: 95
That is insane spend! (And nice to have another 6 figure friend!) Especially when you add in your UA spend, that’s amazing.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 4:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by sm82
I would like the same mistake for me...

EQD: $35k
EQM: 163k
EQS: 59
That makes two of us...

(My stats are about the same)
Old Dec 7, 2018, 6:30 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by sriegert
Friend got it yesterday with just 20K EQD & 105 EQS. Did not believe it until he showed me.
If you don't mind saying, where is his home base? There have been reports that the qualification differs depending on where someone is based.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 11:01 pm

Programs: AA CK, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Platinum
Uh oh... you guys are making me nervous now! I'm still showing 2019 when I log in... hoping to see 2020 in the next week, or so.
I'm around $45K EQD 190K EQM 75 EQS... down a bit from the last two years.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 11:19 pm

Programs: AA CK 3MM, SPG-Marriott/Hilton/Hyatt Gold
Received the CK renewal email as well. Impressive link with scrolling videos to "Explore your benefits." Didn't see any difference in benefits in 2019 compared to 2018. Was hoping for Flagship Dining vouchers in 2019...
Old Dec 8, 2018, 4:59 am

Programs: AA Concierge Key, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diam
Made it - 4th year in a row. My anxiety level seems to be quite high during renewal season as I get more entrenched with the status. My favorite benefits are buggies at airports like LHR and the dedicated email line that answers all my questions or makes reservation changes within 5 minutes.

I have been flying Delta and United a bit this year as well and the AA treatment for premium passengers is better than the other mainlines (my opinion only).
Old Dec 8, 2018, 6:20 am

Programs: AA CK, AC Super Elite, DL Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by canuckshark
Made it - 4th year in a row. My anxiety level seems to be quite high during renewal season as I get more entrenched with the status. My favorite benefits are buggies at airports like LHR and the dedicated email line that answers all my questions or makes reservation changes within 5 minutes.

I have been flying Delta and United a bit this year as well and the AA treatment for premium passengers is better than the other mainlines (my opinion only).
I'm a little stunned. Just got off the phone with my sales rep. She said "I'm not on the invite list" and doesn't know why. $74K EQD 230K EQM 112 EQS DFW based. Bought a $50K AAirpss last year but spend $20K more. Don't get it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.