Search

AA Missing Miles with Partners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2018, 2:11 am
a7m
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Gold. SU Silver.
AA Missing Miles with Partners

I don't see miles credited for my recent flight operated by BA but ticketed by Iberia. It's been a week.I had AA number listed. Whom should I contract, BA, IB, or AA?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:21 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by a7m
I don't see miles credited for my recent flight operated by BA but ticketed by Iberia. It's been a week.I had AA number listed. Whom should I contract, BA, IB, or AA?
Just wondering did your ticket have any segments, if so , did those post.. I would start with Iberia, since they issued you the ticket
Old Nov 28, 2018, 8:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
I would start with the AA form, since you are seeking AA miles: https://www.aa.com/forms/request-flight-miles/#/request
Old Nov 28, 2018, 8:46 am
a7m
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Gold. SU Silver.
Originally Posted by fotographer
Just wondering did your ticket have any segments, if so , did those post.. I would start with Iberia, since they issued you the ticket
The first leg was on Iberia and got credited appropriately to AA right away. The last one on BA wasn't credited.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 8:59 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by a7m
The first leg was on Iberia and got credited appropriately to AA right away. The last one on BA wasn't credited.
interesting, since whenever I fly BA (alot) the miles post within 24 hours.
file a claim on AA website for the missing miles like Platbrownguy as stated...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.