Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

No Fast Track security @ LHR T3 for EXPs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Fast Track security @ LHR T3 for EXPs?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2018, 12:58 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
I have an old AA Fast Track Immigration card from a year or so ago. I’ll be flying BA in economy in a couple of weeks arriving in T3. Do you think I will be able to bring the old card and use the fast track immigration? Or do they also check your incoming boarding pass to see if it’s F/J?
Old Nov 18, 2018, 1:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly
I have an old AA Fast Track Immigration card from a year or so ago. I’ll be flying BA in economy in a couple of weeks arriving in T3. Do you think I will be able to bring the old card and use the fast track immigration? Or do they also check your incoming boarding pass to see if it’s F/J?
They don't check. They just accept the invite. And IIRC, they haven't changed the design in well over a year.
apeortdz likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 5:03 pm

You should have been able to get thru security. I am surprised there was even someone checking. I normally just scan my boarding pass
Old Nov 18, 2018, 5:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP
T3 requires the hard invite (or a boarding pass indicating J or F). T5 is much better here due to arrangements between BA and Heathrow, but unfortunately isn’t the case at T3. Best to get Registered Traveler and always use the EU e-gates

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.