MCE vs. XTRA Seat Y - International

Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat (LT Gold), SPG Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
MCE vs. XTRA Seat Y - International

I am seeking thoughts as to what you would consider in making a decision. What would you choose and why. MCE middle seat, or Y seat, with extra seat purchased, for overseas flight.
In this scenario, there is no J or PE available to buy. I am faced with this decision soon and conflicted. Want the space but the middle seat (exit) is a bit of concern for overnight flight. What else should I consider? What would you do?
Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:44 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
I'd personally go for the extra seat. I find someone crowding me more obnoxious and unpleasant than tight legroom. Two regular economy seats sounds great to me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.