Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

what happened on aa 92 (phl to zrh) on 11/10

what happened on aa 92 (phl to zrh) on 11/10

Old Nov 15, 18, 3:07 pm

Programs: CK or bust
Originally Posted by omaralt View Post

Thatís what I did. I found a routing but it was on British Airways metal through Chicago. But they refused saying the only thing available was the date change. But it seems the weather in Philadelphia tomorrow is not too bad so hopefully no major delays
If we're talking about non-award seats, try calling again; a different agent might be able to better assist you given that BA is one-world partner.
Old Nov 15, 18, 8:33 pm
C46

Originally Posted by enpremiere View Post
If we're talking about non-award seats, try calling again; a different agent might be able to better assist you given that BA is one-world partner.
The key argument should not be oneworld, but the AJB-agreement - so BA, IB or AY would not lead to any financial damage, for AA.
Old Nov 16, 18, 8:20 am

Programs: CK or bust
Originally Posted by C46 View Post
The key argument should not be oneworld, but the AJB-agreement - so BA, IB or AY would not lead to any financial damage, for AA.
Front line agents don't care about financial damage. If there is a seat available on any OW partner, JV or not, the OP should push for it.