Ultra CK, coming soon (speculation)

Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:34 am

Programs: CK or bust
Originally Posted by JDiver
I await the day when accoutrements such as dress, skin color, height, eight, etc. are completely neutral for gaining or losing respect. Airline status is actually pretty much that way - you can wear your most expensive three piece suit and Italian handmade shoes, but unless you hit the EQM/EQS and EQD requirements, you’re Jack Squat. The sales folks who issue Key invites don’t require proof of how you’ll dress.
AA Elite Status, the great equalizer!

Coming to a boarding group near you:

JDiver and Uzzar like this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key, Marriott Titanium Elite, National Executive Elite
I await the day when accoutrements such as dress, skin color, height, eight, etc. are completely neutral for gaining or losing respect. Airline status is actually pretty much that way - you can wear your most expensive three piece suit and Italian handmade shoes, but unless you hit the EQM/EQS and EQD requirements, you’re Jack Squat. The sales folks who issue Key invites don’t require proof of how you’ll dress.
Ain't that the truth! Look at airlines bringing a slight semblance of a perfect world to reality... LOL!
Old Dec 12, 2018, 9:28 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by truthknown
Ain't that the truth! Look at airlines bringing a slight semblance of a perfect world to reality... LOL!
Whoda thunk?

Whilst I did dress appropriately for work, which meant up to suits and ties when presenting or providing training to Executive staff, law firms, etc. flying I dressed, and dress, for my personal comfort. I also believe how one interacts with airline employees often makes a significant difference.

But Super CK - would the call it ConciergeKey Pro? - doesn’t look like its in the works just yet. Unless it’s Doug or a handful of his upper level peeps...
Old Dec 13, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key, Marriott Titanium Elite, National Executive Elite
ConciergeKey Pro?
ugh... please no
Gino Troian likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.