Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How far ahead can I get a boarding pass from the airport counter?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2024, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)

I’m flying with my 1yr old later in the week so need to get a physical BP from the ticket counter.

Our flight is pretty early and we’re staying at the Hyatt in MCO. Can I get the physical BP from the ticket counter the night before?

Thanks!
Old Feb 21, 2024, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by Fraser
I’m flying with my 1yr old later in the week so need to get a physical BP from the ticket counter.

Our flight is pretty early and we’re staying at the Hyatt in MCO. Can I get the physical BP from the ticket counter the night before?

Thanks!
Yes, typically within 24 hrs IME.
lsquare and Fraser like this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 11:37 am

Programs: Bonvoy ambassador - lifetime plat / Hilton diamond / hyatt globalist / AA CK baby!
out of curiosity, why do you need a physical boarding pass from the ticket counter. is one printed out from online checkout not sufficient?
Old Feb 21, 2024, 12:01 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by stant
out of curiosity, why do you need a physical boarding pass from the ticket counter. is one printed out from online checkout not sufficient?
He will need one for the lap child. You can't print those at home.
stant likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.