Wiki Posts
Search

Main Cabin Extra seats $$?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
Main Cabin Extra seats $$?

Ok, I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. I'm Alaska MVP and burned up some miles on AA metal. Alaska provides both AA PNR and and AS PNR. So using the AA PNR, I went into the seat selection and I was able to select Main Cabin Extra seats for free...then I go back and now the seats are showing their prices. Sometimes I go back to change seats and the prices disappear! This is definitely some odd glitch. I've already selected a MCE seat though was never asked to pay for it. What's the odds that AA will leave me in there or will they try to get me for some extra $$? It's been ages since I've had any status on AA and AS elites don't get much on AA these days.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 5:21 pm

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Because the AA/AS partnership changed on Jan 1 this year, AS MVP no longer have this benefit on AA flights.

https://blog.alaskaair.com/alaska-ai...an/aa-updates/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.