Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How far in advance can you book award travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2018, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, United, American, Norwegian, Southwest, Frontier, Bonvoy

Sorry, I tried to find this out on the AA website but no luck. I'm trying to book an award ticket for next September - I thought you could do it a year in advance? Can't get the calendar to go past August. (This is for US to Europe, BTW). Thanks.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
331 days is the limit. The calendar was 'correct.'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnnyj.../#64a93a0e57f0
MarkOK likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 7:08 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by NotSoFrequentColorado
Sorry, I tried to find this out on the AA website but no luck. I'm trying to book an award ticket for next September - I thought you could do it a year in advance? Can't get the calendar to go past August. (This is for US to Europe, BTW). Thanks.
You may want to read HELP DESK: MileSAAver / SAAver award questions, assistance, particularly the Wikipost at the top of the page. I suspect there will be lots of useful information for your securing an award.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, United, American, Norwegian, Southwest, Frontier, Bonvoy
331 days was the answer I needed. I'll look at the wiki too, in case other useful information is there. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.