Wiki Posts
Search

Downgauge AA#44 (JFK-CDG) 01 Oct 2018?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Downgauge AA#44 (JFK-CDG) 01 Oct 2018?

Mrs Dallas49er was on AA #44 on Monday, which took a big delay due MX? Nobody AA was saying poo poo, but it looked like was going to cxl, so AA moved her over to AF #11 .

My ? Is: FlightView showed a 757 , instead of a 767 performing the flight. No big deal, but is that what happened? Would certainly validate her decision. Also, can only imagine a JFK international downguage!

Especially with a veritable plethora (according to her) of very senior seniors trying to meet cruise.

Last edited by Dallas49er; Oct 2, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
JFK-CDG
JDiver likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:19 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA good-riddance, Safeway Club Card Extraordinaire
The 763 has 33 more seats than the 752, and it's conceivable that a Monday flight to Europe wouldn't have been full, so it's possible they could've downgauged without booting anyone off. Though some J passengers might have been in for an unpleasant surprise...
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Originally Posted by Science Goy
The 763 has 33 more seats than the 752, and it's conceivable that a Monday flight to Europe wouldn't have been full, so it's possible they could've downgauged without booting anyone off. Though some J passengers might have been in for an unpleasant surprise...
But for others: Slave ship to cruise ship.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 6:31 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I'm surprised AA still has a n/s from JFK to CDG (there used to be two per day).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.