New AA Regional Routes Summer 2019

Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Wow OKC-DCA! As much as I can't stand Dougie, it's really impressive how much AA has grown here. OKC-PHL was a huge addition as well!
silverthief2 and bchandler02 like this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by skunker
Sure, it's a flight, but you can't really compare ZRH with SAT.
yes, but that ZRH flight wasnt going to last once AA lost the corporate contract. Its not like AA cut a widely popular and profitable ZRH route for SAT.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:53 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by no1cub17
Wow OKC-DCA! As much as I can't stand Dougie, it's really impressive how much AA has grown here. OKC-PHL was a huge addition as well!
Damnit and I just finished up a large project in OKC....
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by wrp96
And yet they still haven't announced LIT-NRT.
They're still waiting to take delivery of the four A380s needed to run this route.
GTITAN, wrp96, GSSmith and 1 others like this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:06 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by no1cub17
Yep, we are getting some decent connections here. And it's on an E175 too, can't beat that. I think all we are missing now is OKC/NYC and OKC/MIA on AA for hub connections (not that I see a major value in either one)
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bchandler02
Yep, we are getting some decent connections here. And it's on an E175 too, can't beat that. I think all we are missing now is OKC/NYC and OKC/MIA on AA for hub connections (not that I see a major value in either one)
Love the E75 - we fly OKC-LAX often and it's pretty much a guaranteed upgrade. One of the few things we still like about AA, honestly.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:10 pm

Are there going to be cuts announced at a later time or is there some stockpile of under utilized regional jets that AA is tapping into?

Cautiously excited about FLG-DFW but I can't imagine they're going to maintain the current level of FLG-PHX service if that happens, particularly since UA is adding 2x daily FLG-DEN service starting March 31st.
silverthief2 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Check
Are there going to be cuts announced at a later time or is there some stockpile of under utilized regional jets that AA is tapping into?

Cautiously excited about FLG-DFW but I can't imagine they're going to maintain the current level of FLG-PHX service if that happens, particularly since UA is adding 2x daily FLG-DEN service starting March 31st.
Could the metal integration of FAs help boost efficiency and utilization? NOTE: This is pure speculation, so if I'm way off base, please let me know.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by Antarius
Could the metal integration of FAs help boost efficiency and utilization? NOTE: This is pure speculation, so if I'm way off base, please let me know.
AA is still taking delivery of 7M8s/321s and ex F9 319s before next summer, so I suspect mainline upgrades will free up RJ's for the new routes.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Check
AA's wholly owned regional carriers are also going to start receiving their new plane orders in early 2019, if I'm not mistaken.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors LTDia, Marriott Plat
Not seeing the DFW-BUR showing up for Apr or May.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:15 pm

AA has already announced an increase PHX-FLG for next summer by one flight daily. They are not cutting PHX this is a bunch of nonsense. This is connecting the dots synergy flying not cutting of PHX. They are adding LHR-PHX this summer. Also 787 on PHX-ORD, A330 on PHX-CLT and PHX-Hawaii.
PHX is growing not shrinking!
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by TSparky
Not seeing the DFW-BUR showing up for Apr or May.
They were just announced, they won’t be loaded till this weekend at the earliest.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:27 pm

HRL. Good. Not a fan of MFE.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by LINDEGR
I am complaining that PHL is getting nothing!
and I am complaining that ATL gets nothing

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.