Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Flight attendant threatened to ‘spank’ me

Flight attendant threatened to ‘spank’ me

Old Sep 6, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, United Silver, Bonvoy Titanium.
Plot twist: we've uncovered a "serial spanker" in the AA flight crew ranks!!!! I always did think that FemBot in the safety videos had some secrets!!! "We're here to make your flight great, cause "thank you mistress may I have another" is what we're going for!!"

Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
So funny you should say that, as I used that very line years ago in a similar situation with a delightful southern FA on a US Airways flight.

Seat belt sign went on for turbulence well before landing but I just wasn't going to be able to wait. I popped up and headed for the lav. The FA was putting things away in the galley as I passed through.

She whips her head around and looks at me and says, "Sweetie, the seat belt sign went on -- hurry up, or I'm going to have to spank you."

I replied, "Darlin' is that a promise?" and headed into the lav.

She laughed, I laughed and when I deplaned a while later she gave me a hug and thanked me for making her day.

IMO, the only problem here was the lady in front of the OP who just should have minded her own business.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by smith80678
Side topic but, which airlines in your opinion have the flirtiest FAs? Emirates is one I noted. The Asian ones definitely don't.
Honestly in my experience AA is up there as well as BA. The worst among oneworld IMO is Finnair. I think that could just be a language/culture thing.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 7:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
Despite my misgivings of AA I have to fully admit I've never had a bad flight attendant on any LUS, LAA, or pre-merger AA/US flight. I could point out 1-2 bad ones I've had on Delta, JetBlue and Southwest but my AA/US ones have either been bland/forgettable at their worst and funny/personable/went out of their way to help me at their best.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:11 am

Wink

How much is the extra fee to sit in the spanking section? Or maybe stand?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:54 am

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Sad - FA was playful and silly and not only did the OP repost it but the passengers around him wasted oxygen on it. Disappointed with humanity.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by whimike
Were you wearing a facemask as you posted this?
Sick burn, bro. If you identified with the demographic I mentioned in my post perhaps some introspection on your part is warranted?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:08 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by Check
Sick burn, bro. If you identified with the demographic I mentioned in my post perhaps some introspection on your part is warranted?
Referring to people on this thread as lecherous old weirdos and choosing to read through a thread and then to demand people stop so you don't have to listen/read it shows very much who you are, "bro". I think you need the introspection.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by smith80678
Side topic but, which airlines in your opinion have the flirtiest FAs? Emirates is one I noted. The Asian ones definitely don't.
AS or BA for me, but I'll give the nod to AS since I've ended up dating more FAs from AS than BA.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by whimike
Referring to people on this thread as lecherous old weirdos and choosing to read through a thread and then to demand people stop so you don't have to listen/read it shows very much who you are, "bro". I think you need the introspection.
If you're uncomfortable with the fit of the shoe perhaps you should try not wearing it. Maybe just ask yourself whether your behavior would be appropriate at the dinner table.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:34 am

Programs: AA EXP
Odd, this happens to me all the time. lol.
TheDudeAbides likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:40 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Some people have no sense of humor.

I'd rather listen to FAs threaten spankings than the credit card pitch.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by quemalo
AS or BA for me, but I'll give the nod to AS since I've ended up dating more FAs from AS than BA.
I have been dating an equal number of FAs from B6, AA, AS, BA, AY, WN, SU, and S7
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by aisleorwindow
Some people have no sense of humor.

I'd rather listen to FAs threaten spankings than the credit card pitch.
What if they threaten a spanking if you don't sign up for the card?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 11:09 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by Check
If you're uncomfortable with the fit of the shoe perhaps you should try not wearing it. Maybe just ask yourself whether your behavior would be appropriate at the dinner table.
Yawn.... "Sick burn, bro." Is that really the best response you could come up with "dude"?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:12 pm

Programs: DL Silver - uh huh!
Originally Posted by AA_ORDlady
The older gentleman's comment was crude, especially since he did not know the OP.
Sometimes older folks need to realize that the world has changed, and what they think is funny is now considered the equivalent of making racist jokes.
I might regret asking this, but what about the older gentleman’s comment was crude?

I read it as his saying the FA was acting like she was the OP’s mother (threatening to discipline him for misbehaving). Pretty inocuous.

FWIW, I’m probably about the same age as you, ORDlady, based on the ages of your children - so not a millennial but not old!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.