Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA125 DFW-HKG diverted to Narita Aug 17, cancelled Aug 18

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA125 DFW-HKG diverted to Narita Aug 17, cancelled Aug 18

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 12:47 am

Programs: AAdavantage Member
Well my wife works for Hilton so we get a good discount. And I wonder if AA let anyone fly CX or JAL or if they just put everyone up in hotels.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:57 am

Programs: AA ExP
I was on the flight and can confirm the toilet issue. They tried to get everyone to continue on the flight the following morning with a SKD of 9AM so approximately 18 hours from deplaning - the was the one and only option given with a specific note that ALL bags were staying on the aircraft. They were accommodating everyone at the Shinagawa prince hotel from memory. Needless to say, quite a few of us made our way to the AA ticket desk and were re-booked but it was not an easy process. I would have thought they'd at least take better care re-booking status pax especially given the AA/OW presence at NRT. Most people i spoke to were going to very well serviced cities from NRT.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 11:06 am

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by Snorkel 378 TH
Man, I fly 125 on Tuesday with my wife and daughter, hope it goes well, have a reservation at the Conrad in HKG that I’ve been looking forward too. Don’t wanna miss anytime in there.
You've selected an excellent Property for your stay in Hong Kong. Enjoy your visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.